NOMO GROUP CO., LIMITED founded in 2006. As a leader of lighting business, we are launching a full series of our products which are completely related to smart city, such as intelligent iRobot, intelligent solar street light, smart pole lights, smart integrated system and energy life saver home systems, environment friendly. Being a manufacturer ourselves, we create designs making new moulds for every series.
Having won several
tenders together with our customers in certain European, Asian and
African markets, we also have a strong team of highly qualified
engineers, plus 1,200 staffs, which includes professionals and labour
too. Our products are mostly long lasting inspite of warranty periods
given. In addition, we obtain a lot of international and domestic
patents, especially the self-cleaning design for the light.
Nomo group's introduction video will say it all. Please visit our website:www.led321.com for more information. We sincerely welcome all enquiries from all over the world to co-operate with us, to create a brighter future together!
Nomo Group has grown rapidly and steadily since its inception.. With its remarkable achievements, we are well known in industry and arouse wide concern from international community and clients.
- NOMO Group again won projects in Pakistan with the newest control system/higher robotic technology/optional for 9000 units.
- Beginning of 2018 after lunar year holidays, NOMO Group participated at the south Africa lighting show.
- NOMO Group won Pakistan projects for over 23,000 units that required integrated smarter all in one solar street lights.
- Same year again NOMO Group won the national assistance projects and supplied 20,000 unites of solar system.
- Having more demand and needs from projects, NOMO Group developed auto-cleaning robotic system and won more projects for integrated robotic smarter all in one solar street lights, which delivered lots of praises and satisfaction from customers for NOMO Group!
- Same year NOMO Group participated in the India lighting show.
- NOMO Group also won project in use on its integrated smarter all in one solar street lights.
- Again 2017 year let NOMO. Group establish (Dongguan branch, china)
- NOMO Group did not stop creating, again giving birth to newest series named 'Hyperion', displaying at the middle east lighting show, which was appreciated and let NOMO Group succeeding orders from customers'.
- Towards the end of 2017
NOMO Group again developed the new generation of control system for integrated smarter robotic solar street lights, giving a life time of 10 years!
-NOMO Group combined all branches and a headquarter was established in Shenzhen, china.
- NOMO Group, developed a smarter lighting system with newer technology to operate via one control system for all in one solar street lights.
- Same year NOMO Group, designed a more newly integrated all in one smarter solar street light, having easy operating features and maintenance.
- NOMO Group also won government projects in the same year!
NOMO Group, won the biggest project for their created all in one solar street lights, having quantity of more than 11,000 units.
- same year NOMO Group, re-invented their new generation of all in one solar street lights, with more lighter weight, higher technology, greater power, and much more brightness!
- NOMO Group, moved forward to participate internationally in exhibitions starting with Thailand lighting show.
- Same year NOMO Group won the UK street lighting project as well.
- NOMO Group (Shenzhen branch) was established.
And created the new all in one solar street light, with an elegant design and easy installation idea.
- NOMO Group participated in Guangzhou Asia lighting show.
- Same year, NOMO Group won project in Africa for more than 40 miles street lightings.
- NOMO Group (Guangzhou branch) was established.
- NOMO Group also won the bid to Nigeria road lighting projects, one of them was more than 20,000 units of led tunnel lights.
NOMO led products having international quality successfully entered markets such as: Germany, Japan, Us, Czech Republic, U.K. and more...
NOMO Group, china was founded.
NOMO registered as a brand for:
- led lighting
- solar street light products.
Having won the bid of:China science & technology development park lighting products.
In year 2006,
NOMO was born!
Mr. Wang, invested all his personal savings, sacrificing his passion for cars! Establishing R&D office for developing and being specialized in led lighting.
Thereafter, NOMO ~ began growing it's skillfulness, more into technical expertise.
To continue to thrive as the industry leadership, we must look forward, have the overall situation in mind and are ready to accept the challenge of the future. We must keep up with changing market needs and meet our clients' expectations. This is also reflected in our corporate culture. This is the driving force behind our progress and the guidance and support we continue to run our business and dreams.
- To provide our clients with their favorite smart lighting products and services;
- Provide customers and suppliers with profit solutions and help them realize their value;
- Create material and spiritual well-being for employees;
- Create value for shareholders.
Becoming the world's most influential and most favorite smart city lighting products and smart energy storage products provider in emerging market.
Together, We Can create, share
Nomo Group is committed to satisfying all shareholders, partners and all members of the Nomo family with transparent, efficient management and continuous self-innovation. With its core values of "Creating and Sharing," Nomo Group and many of its partners are symbiotic and have achieved great success. Faced with an increasingly competitive market, we always adhere to the same spirit and make win -win cooperation with partners all the time.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam, one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs. It was once one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world and currently employs around 74,000 people across 100 countries. The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998 and dropped the "Electronics" in its name in 2013.
The Powerwall and Powerpack are rechargeable lithium-ion battery stationary energy storage products manufactured by Tesla, Inc. The Powerwall is intended to be used for home energy storage and stores electricity for solar self-consumption, time of use load shifting, backup power, and off-the-grid use. The larger Powerpack is intended for commercial or electric utility grid use and can be used for peak shaving, load shifting, backup power, demand response, microgrids, renewable power integration, frequency regulation, and voltage control.